Well, here goes:
- Given the way this site is set up, some information about you will be collected; such as your email (when you subscribe), your name (when you give it) and a general pattern of how readers read my blog.
- I do not share your personal information with third parties. For this site to be up, there’s a lot of codes and third-party plug-ins involved. They make up the site. I however do not overtly share whatever information I garner about you with any third parties, either for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You can turn off your cookies anytime. Through these cookies, I am able to analyze content performance. But then, you can turn off your cookies anytime. If you don’t know how to, check out this wikihow article.
- I hope I’m a pretty good writer and that everyone wants to share my posts. But if the sharing was done without my permission, then I’m not responsible for such republishing. An example of how this may affect you is this: imagine someone took a screenshot of your comment and published it somewhere without my permission; that’s definitely not within my scope of responsibility. You may reach out to me though if you’re upset about it. I’m tough and I can give the person a talk down.
- I comply with Section 37 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It says you are guaranteed to privacy of your person and correspondence and so on. I wish there were more data protection laws but this will have to do for now. Meanwhile, I do my best to also follow internationally recognized data protection and privacy principles.